A Virtual Office is a combination of off-site live communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism.
The Purpose of Virtual Office in India is to provide a professional business environment for your organization. It allows you to be perceived to be large, established organization that can do the business.
1. More part time workers can be hired.
2. Releases the stress on Employees.
3. Time is saved.
4. A larger number of employees can work since there is no tension of shortage of place.
1. You may face technical difficulties.
2. Neither the administration nor the management is there to support you.
3. Work team will lack cohesion since they do not communicate directly
4. Lack of face to face communication may result in misunderstanding and confusion.
Virtual Office Services Provided by Us:
o COMMUNICATION SERVICES -
1. Remote Receptionist: We provide you with a team of workers in an office environment working remotely, using high-tech Computer Telephone Integration Software that completely replaces the Traditional Receptionist.
2. Virtual Assistant: We provide you with Virtual Assistants who would rarely meets it’s clients but is capable of fulfilling their demands in our virtual office services.
3. Answering Services: We provide you with the facility of answering services also known as Call Centers that will operate from a centralized location for the purpose of receiving and transmitting a larger volume of requests by telephone.
4. Voicemail: it is a low cost technology that stores voice messages electronically.
o SPACE SERVICES:
1. Professional Address: A professional Address alleviates the privacy and personal security concerns of running a home-based business. A user can expand into new markets by utilizing a provider with multiple locations to establish a professional presence in the desired growth markets.
2. Mailing Address: The Professional Address can be used for accepting, sending and forwarding mail without the connotations of PO Box. It allows the staff of Virtual Office user to have a centralized location as a convenient vehicle for the secure transfer of paper documents 24/7.
3. Reception Courtesies: Receptionist at the business address can receive and sign for incoming overnights, deliveries, packages and provide documents drop-off/pick-up services.
4. Business Meeting Space: The on demand use( hourly, daily or weekly) of conference rooms and offices for meetings.
5. Casual Workspace: It is an alternative provided to the distractions of co-working or the interruptions of a home office, office space is available on an occasional or “drop-in” basis, hourly, daily or monthly.
6. On-Site Amenities: It is a full-service virtual office that provides Broadband internet, Fax-Copier Printer, Advanced Phone Features, Conference Calling, Video Conferencing, Kitchenette and a business-worthy lobby/waiting area.