Opening of Branch Office
Government of India has allowed foreign companies that are engaged in manufacturing and trading activities abroad to set up Branch Office in India for following purposes:
* To represent its parent company / other foreign companies in various matters in India such as acting as buying/selling agents over here.
* To conduct research work in those areas where the parent company is engaged.
* To undertake import and export trading activities.
* To promote all possible technical and financial collaboration between the Indian and overseas companies.
* Rendering professional all consultancy services.
* Rendering services in IT and development of software the country.
* Rendering all sort of technical supports to the products supplied by the parent/group companies.
* Foreign airlines or shipping companies.
Clients seeking to avail our services may fill the query form and mail us at email@example.com.