An Overview of LLP Formation
A corporate business vehicle that enables professional expertise and entrepreneurial initiative to combine and operate in flexible, innovative and efficient manner, providing benefits of limited liability while allowing its members the flexibility for organizing their internal structure as a partnership.
Features: A LLP has following Features:
1. Mutual rights And Duties Of Partner Governed by an Agreement.
2. LLP is a Separate Legal Entity.
3. LLP has minimum Two partners with no maximum limit.
4. Liability of LLP is Limited.
5. LLP is a Seperate Legal Entity.
6. Liable to full extent of it’s assets.
7. No partner liable for Independent/Unauthorised action of other.
8. Perpectual Succession.
MCA 21 Services
We have launched the facility of incorporating a LLP online. This facility shall ensure that our clients are able to incorporate a LLP online while relaxing at their office or home and connecting to us through our website and email
» Under the online services platform of MCA21, we can incorporate LLP within the time desired/specified by our clients, because of our technological advantage a ready infrastructure.
» If you wish to incorporate a LLP Online, please proceed to “Check Name Availability” Link.
» Now fill Name Availability Application Form i.e. Form – 1A, save it into your computer and e-mail (duly digitally signed) at email@example.com
Detailed overview on Formation/Incorporation of Body Corporate is available in this Link.(Go to The Link).