We have Team Members of various qualified ICSI Professionals Members, ICSI Qualified/ Semi Qualified Trainee and others staff including:
- CS Navneet Arora – Proprietor - Having rich Experience of more than 22 years in managing Corporate Project Management, Issue management, Legal, Secretarial & Corporate Governance affairs including implementation & evaluation of Corporate Governance Guidelines of various Public Sector Undertakings including State Farms Corporation of India Limited, Indian Railway Finance Corporation of India Limited & Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited. Have wide experience in formulation of policies and norms for various schemes / projects, its appraisal, implementation and coordination of monitoring and evaluation of various schemes / projects & Public Issue management (both equity & debts) of various corporate viz., Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited, Haryana Petrochemicals Limited, Kailash Auto Finance Limited, Tirupati Services Limited, Standard Surfactants Limited etc. For more details, Please download the detailed PROFILE
CS R. N. Navik –M.A.(Psy.), FCS (Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India)having post qualification experience of more than 21 years in handling legal & secretarial affairs of State as well as Central Public Sector Undertakings. Expertise in implementation & evaluation of Corporate Governance guidelines of CPSEs of various public sector undertakings including National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (Govt. of India Undertakings – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment), issued by Deptt of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries Govt. of India. He is well aware of the provisions of the said guidelines and also expertise in preparation of terms of reference of audit committee, formation of policy on risk management and drafting of code of business conduct and ethics for Board Members and Senior Management in terms of guidelines on Corporate Governance. Have wide experience in formulation of policies and norms for various schemes / projects, its appraisal, implementation and coordination of monitoring and evaluation of various income generating schemes / projects being implemented at grass root level. Sufficient exposure in export as well as domestic marketing including participation in domestic and overseas affairs.
- CS Mukesh Kumar – B. Com, MBA (Finance) & ACS (Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Having NCFM Certification in Capital Market (Dealers Module), Derivative Market & Commodity Market and also have in-depth knowledge to handle stock exchange practical application of stock and commodities market trading terminals. He has handled implementation & Corporate Governance Audit of various Public Sector undertakings including State Farms Corporation of India Limited & Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
- Ms. Shilpa Gupta- B. Com, LLB (2nd Yr. Pursuing), ICSI (Executive & Professional Three Group) qualified Employee.
- Ms. Mahima Sharma - B. Com, ICMA (Pursuing) & ICSI Professional Examination Qualified trainee.
- Ms. Aarti Badmunda – B. Com., LLB (2nd Yr. Pursuing) Executive & Professional (Three Group) Qualified trainee.
- Ms. Nirupika Bhardwaj - B. Com., LLB (Pursuing) Executive & Professional (Fourth Group ) Qualified trainee.
- Mr. Deepak Gupta– B. Com, Executive Qualified & Pursuing ICSI Professional Examination trainee.
- Mr. Rakesh Sharma – B. Com – Managing Accounts, Taxation and other administrative activities